Bound by Freedom [POEM]

<Beware of the night>

...

 Somewhere in the night's silence lies peace.

A wayward feather drifts aimlessly in the winter breeze.

'Freedom', said the messaih, 'is and is not'.

Words trickling unbound through my mind's mazes - 

Of witch hunts & bubble teas, failings & mishti dahi.


Bare white the canvas of future, but bloody to me.

Fair maidens say, 'look to the green side'.

Lustful of the free, Mothers of a playground talk.

Thoughts - many - flow upstream on rivers of anxiety.

Dark truths pushing downstream.


I spoke to the sun of a day like today;

About taking freedom from a random world.

'Take it all, but not my heart' wished I to my current captor.

'Let me be the wayward feather, the unbound mother, the paint-less canvas.'

The sun said to me, 'Freedom is and is not'.

...




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men, take your Women more seriously !

The Rain was drenched in Love ...

As you fall in love …