"Why should you not think too much?"
This being a blog that is being written due to frustrations arising from most people who excessively think and waste my time, I am going to be brief and don't want to appear over-thought. How difficult is a yes or no ? ... Batao aur khatam karo ... itne sochte kyun ho ! There is nothing to lose, as you have come here with nothing and are going to go with nothing.
Now the consequences of over-thinking I believe you will need to contemplate on are as below. Feel free to add as comments or points you think are relevant as undeniable consequences of thinking:
- You could actually be wasting somebody's precious time, in not acting your part.
- You could take somebody's life when you are thinking - ex: Cause an accident, etc
- It could actually waste your time to execute a menial task.
- Thinking could drive people you love away from you, due to lack of action in expressing your love.
- Your thinking, beyond a stipulated amount of time will Distract and Annoy people. Imagine how such people affect you. So control !
So, I say 'Think as a Hobby' and 'Act as part of Your Nature' !