Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Queen !

In the light of the dusking sun;
I call out to my lovely Queen:
The Queen of my heart!

Oh, My Queen! So Divine & Sweet!
There be no ray that doeth not wish,
To blush your Face.

There be no Breeze not sunk – in your exquisite Fragrance.
If there be a Glimmer to Light my Life:
It is the Glow, of your Eyes in love.

If there be a moment I wish to live
Of last; it would be,
Every moment I am with you. “

And so, with the Sun now set,
I wish and hope unto God; may every Dawn
Till Eternity, I be with My Queen: My Oh So Lovely Queen !

In the Light of the Dusking Sun;
I call out to My Lovely Queen:
The Queen of my heart!

... Eternally in Love ...

By Arun Raj
March 2005

4 comments:

selva ganapathy said...

Wonderful one.. I remember you showed this to me at Spice

Ritty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
In Serch of ...... said...

nice and fresh ...
for whom you have written it , :)

Charu said...

very nicely written arun....very beautiful use of words...
even i want to know for whom u have written it??? ;)
Keep up the good work dude..:)