What if you caught your best friend sleeping with your girlfriend?

Today morning I woke up with some remnant images of a dream/nightmare - is up to you. I could only laugh as I woke up and recollected the images. I am not sure what I was laughing at - Was it my inability to counteract in that moment in the dream or Was it because I could not able to believe it could happen or Was it how I would really have taken it?

Sigmund Freud said ... "a dream, if understood correctly, could lead to a greater understanding of the dreamer's subconscious." This thought put me into a fix. Why? you ask ... Here's the dream ... 

There we were the three of us - myself, a lady that I had an a really high level of interest for (let's call her Tina for now) and one of my best friends (lets call him George, and george did know about my interest for Tina). I am sure about these two by the way I felt about each of them. After a late night party, we were all off to sleep at my place. The next thing I remember is waking up to the smell of coffee and the sight of two half naked people in my kitchen. I guess I was fortunate enough that they were not making out in front of me.

And then George with an interesting grin turns at me and says 'Hey man! Ho gaya ding dong!' and he was still smiling. Surprisingly, I did not react but felt real wierd inside myself in the dream while she also stood along and had a slight smile on her face. A knot blocked me up but did not manage to express itself. But finally it did, I was also laughing! ... And then I woke up.

Sigmund Freud's idea on dreams then came back to me ... Was it the fear and insecurity of my girl not being faithful to me that led to the manifestation of such a dream. Then, did my reacting in such a way - of laughing it off, reflect my real time reaction in such a situation? 

What would you have done? ...

Comments

Unknown said…
nice dream... but best that it remains a dream :D

n Laugh !!!????!!???!!! i wil too, but years later !! not at the moment.
selva ganapathy said…
kya re!!!....... sapne mein bhi girl friend ke oopar barosa nahi karte ho kya???

isa barosa nahi karoge tho isa hi hoga :P....

padhke bahut hasi aayi....
power blog said…
hello Mr.. ding dong... teri koi girlfren nahi soyi mere saath... tension naa le... apni choice itni bhi ajeeb nahi hai yaar.... vaise daju jiska dost ho... oosko aise drems aa sakte hai.. no doubt... :)
newaz take care of ur gf...
selva ganapathy said…
mujhe ek doubt tha.. did you guys notice the dial a tone of Darshan and Arun... same song from the film "Dostana" :P... waise they both are just good friends o.k....
Raj said…
Dude the worst part of my dreams are sometimes indicatively suggesting something like D-51 would be empty by the end of the year ... :P So I am not sure what is the indication here ... thats why I blogged it u idiots ... :P
दर्शन said…
Selva ,Rambo
yes we are good frends only (ME & Arun)
he he he
kya badtamizi hai ye .. and arun ye kaisa topic hai blogging ka ...

Popular posts from this blog

Men, take your Women more seriously !

Conversations with Time [POEM]

The Rain was drenched in Love ...